Become an Author Fast & Easy in an Anthology Book
What to Expect in Our Complete Publishing Package for Anthology Books
So, you want to be a co-author in an anthology book. This article will demystify the process and let you know what you can expect from Powerful You! Publishing.
As an author in one of our anthology books you will receive a complete package including – no piecemeal, no half-way with us. Here’s what you get:
- Cover Design
- Inside Layout
- ISBN Number & Library of Congress Registration
- Printing and Delivery
– Expert Training
- Writing Consultation
- Public Speaking
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Attraction-based Sales
- You’re an Author, Now What?
– Amazon Bestseller Campaign
- Press release
- Email campaign with 60+ partners
- Book trailer (video)
- Social media – prepared posts and graphics
– Lots of Exposure
- Author Profile & contact info in the book by your chapter
- Author Profile & contact info on our website
- Your articles and videos posted on our website
- Your ‘Transformation Tip’ featured in a fr*ee e-book.
- Author Interview Series (summit)
- Social Media Marketing Campaign
– An Instant Team of partners selling and distributing your book!
- Your Co-Authors & Powerful You! Publishing
– Books! Depending on the package you choose, you’ll receive 100, 250 or 400 books.
– YOU become a Published Author and reach more people with your story and message.
TOP REASONS BECOME AN AUTHOR NOW:
- Reach more people with your message
- Business growth and increased sales
- More and better speaking engagements
- Your book positions you as an expert in your field
- A book is a great marketing tool
- Public accolades and acknowledgment from your peers
- Money from book sales
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR NEXT ANTHOLGOY BOOK titled, The Beauty of Authenticity. You’ll see the cover design and package pricing, and you can join the project to Become an Author ~ Fast & Easy!
Want to talk to the Publishers? Schedule a call – CLICK HERE.
We’d love to be your Publisher, and we wish you a powerful day!
With gratitude and love,
Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler