Are you the parent of an HSP? Michelle ColeDoes your child meet any of these traits?
– Startles easily
– Learns better from gentle correction (versus harsh punishment)
– Uses big words for their age
– Has a clever sense of humor
– Doesn’t do big changes well
– Asks lots of questions
– Is a perfectionist
– Is quite intuitive, seems to read your mind
– Is very sensitive to pain
– Is ... Read more
Is It Really Okay When We Say “It’s Okay”? Eliza ParkerWhen was the last time you told someone–or yourself–“It’s okay”? This post was originally written for new parents; but it applies to all of us grown-ups as we “grow up again”!
“It’s okay” and “you’re okay” are common phrases. Most of us have heard and used them all our lives, especially for calming down upset children. But ... Read more