Mindset Coach for Spiritual Entrepreneurs
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Thriving by Embracing My Journey
Your magic matters! Embracing your purpose with confidence on social media is what Jamie helps entrepreneurs do. As a Master Life Coach, she lives a legacy lifestyle she loves—traveling to exotic locations, supporting family members to pursuing their dreams, and bringing peace to the world around her. Through laser coaching sessions, creating a plan of action, and holistic practices, Jamie helps entrepreneurs create thriving lives to bridge the gaps between personal, spiritual, and professional development. You can find her social media accounts by visiting her website at JamieAllenBishop.com
My mission is to assist (spiritual) entrepreneurs in sharing their valuable magic confidently to transform life on the planet one soul at a time.
Helping my clients fully embrace their own recipe of magic is my superpower. When each person on this planet comes from their empowered state of being, they shift from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset. Can you imagine how much healthier life would be if everyone lived from this perspective?
If I can help just one wo/man come into alignment with their highest self, I have succeeded in making a difference in the world.
Clients who work with me gain confidence in themselves while learning to navigate life's challenges in a healthy and successful way.
"The world is what you make of it. If it doesn't fit, make alterations." ~Stella (Silverado, movie character)
There are too many things I love to create an endless list here, so here are nine that came to my heart today:
1) I love myself, especially when I am not behaving in a loving way.
2) I love my family and friends, especially when they challenge me.
3) I love my home, however temporary it may seem.
4) I love world travel.
5) I love animals, especially all the furry ones.
6) I love spiritual practices, even when I do not want to participate.
7) I love being of service because it fills me with purpose.
8) I love crafting, especially collage and cross-stitch.
9) I love deep discussions because I believe they help people better understand each other.
Fun facts about me: I am married to the boy who walked me home from school in third grade. I have lived in eight states. I have traveled to and visited twelve countries. I have five sisters and three brothers. I have a craft supplies addiction.