Women Living Consciously Book II
Real Stories of Women Living on Purpose, with Passion, Empowered
Compiled By Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler
Conscious Living is a Choice and a Practice
Strengthen your Consciousness Muscle with these Stories of Courage and Hope
Living in a space of consciousness requires intention, attention, and openness. It asks that you explore and reveal parts of yourself previously hidden and perhaps ones you didn’t even know existed. Living consciously is not for the weak—it takes true strength, practice, and devotion—it takes courage.
Sharing their stories in this book are extraordinary women who have made significant shifts in their lives and in their way of thinking. They’ve developed practices, mantras and ways of being that allow them to live as the authentic spiritual beings they are. These women have empowered themselves through self-discovery, deep introspection, and even through unexpected tragedy or loss. Their transformations are nothing short of miraculous, and they speak to the undying vibrancy that exists in each of us.
If you long to live on purpose and with passion, these stories are the perfect guide. We all share a common bond, and you’ll be empowered as you see yourself in the journey of these women—you’ll be encouraged and filled with hope. Allow the stories of Women Living Consciously Book II to guide and empower you on your own journey of self-discovery and conscious living. You’ll be grateful and forever transformed—just like these inspiring women.
Discover and Align with these Divine Lessons and Truths:
- Healing comes when we ask for it or when we least expect it
- Despair provides a perfect springboard for growth
- Traumatized childhood can transform to a beautiful life
- Transition can be forced, transformation is a choice
- There’s no substitute for true faith and trust
- Physical death does not close the door of connection
- Rock bottom makes a strong foundation
- Survivors share a common bond—the desire to truly live
- Authenticity means living in alignment with your heart
- Facing your fears takes courage—and it’s totally worth it
- Love is the great elixir and really does cure everything
- Freedom is possible when you open your mind and heart to it
Watch The Movie. Read The Book.
Meet The Authors