The Beauty of Authenticity
Embracing Your Truth to Live a Life of Meaning, Purpose, and Grace
Compiled by Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler
Are You Living Authentically?
You Can! These stories will help you do it with more ease and less fear.
Authenticity is you showing up as your true self, no holding back. It asks that you explore and reveal parts of yourself previously hidden and perhaps ones you didn’t even know existed. Living authentically is not for the weak—it takes true strength, practice, and devotion—and it takes courage.
The women who share their stories in this book are extraordinary. They have made significant shifts in the way they show up and their ways of thinking. They’ve developed and share practices, mantras, and techniques to live as the authentic spiritual beings they are. These women have empowered themselves through self-discovery, deep introspection, mindfulness, and self-love. Their transformations are nothing short of miraculous, and they speak to the undying vibrancy and love that exists in each of us.
If you long to embrace your truth, and live a life of meaning, purpose, and grace, these stories are the perfect guide for you. These women will empower you on your own journey of authenticity.
Discover Many Lessons for Living Authentically & Unapologetically:
- Love is the great elixir; open your heart and let it flow
- Belonging and self-acceptance must come from within
- A traumatized childhood can transform to a beautiful life
- Learn to trust and have faith that all is well
- Self-love is the basis for empowerment and joy
- Rock bottom can be a strong foundation
- Releasing the past and forgiveness are vital for healing
- Authenticity means living in alignment with your heart
- Facing your fears takes courage—and it’s totally worth it
- Call on your Angels and Guides who are always with you
- Freedom is possible when you open your mind and heart
Watch The Movie. Read The Book.
Meet The Authors