pathways to vibrant health and well-being
Pathways to Vibrant Health & Well-Being
Profound Stories of Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Healing To Encourage and Uplift You on Your Personal Journey
Compiled by Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler
Is It Truly Possible to Live a Vibrant, Healthy Life
Filled with Clarity, Grace, and Freedom?
Not Only is it Possible ~ 40 Women Tell You How They Did It!
Pathways to Vibrant Health and Well-Being is a collection of stories by women who've faced their inner demons, fears, and nightmares, and overcome hurdles of ill-health, "scary" diagnoses, or unfortunate genetic codes. These women, when faced with unthinkable or unspeakable circumstances, rose up to these challenges to fight their way through inner fears and insecurities. But that's only the beginning…
Each of these women emerged on the other side—feeling blessed, grateful, vibrant, and even happy! Each transformed her life—and often the lives of those around her—into one she wasn’t sure was possible—until she did it. Each raised herself to a new level of awareness to find that the life she desired with all her heart is the one she deserves.
These stories speak to the inborn courage, strength, and heart present in us all. The real and raw truth of these women may bring you to tears or elevate you to laughter—either way, they’ll touch a deep feeling place within that helps you to shine a light on your own journey. Surely they will inspire and motivate you to discover your own pathway to vibrant health and well-being!
Discover the Many Gifts, Blessings, and Lessons of a Healing Journey:
- Childhood trauma doesn’t have to grow older with you
- Cancer survivors’ journey into well-being
- Self-love is the starting point for all healing
- How grief & despair often trigger new beginnings
- Unburdening from shame and blame leads to releasing weight
- Care giving & loving our parents till death do us part
- Finding and healing the real you after divorce
- The unspeakable loss of a child must be spoken to heal
- Violence and pain opens the door to forgiveness
- Release the past to live your present
- Take risks to follow your passion & let your spirit soar
Watch The Movie. Read The Book.
Meet the Authors