journey to joy
Journey To Joy
Inpspiring Stories of Women Who Follow Their Hearts to Live in a Space of Joy
Compiled by Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler
Can You Imagine More Joy in Your Life?
Read About How Other Women Created Joy & How You Can Too!
A Journey to Joy is sometimes ordinary to the naked eye, but to the critical observer and the woman who lived it, her journey is one of magnificent courage and perhaps a leap of faith into uncharted waters.
Within the pages of this uplifting anthology book we share an array of intimate and heartfelt stories by real and inspiring women who have found true joy and freedom through the living of everyday life, as well as those who are still finding their way on this path. Each journey is unique and not always pretty but you will surely see the beauty through their words.
A Journey to Joy is sometimes experienced by stepping out of one s comfort zone and always accompanied by life lessons. The newly acquired wisdom is sometimes hard-won and yet it often becomes the sweetest to savor. These stories reveal the depth of the lives of these incredible women the bitter and sweet, the fruitful and lost, the hard-fought battles and the ease of allowing.
There are as many paths to joy as there are women. Enjoy, celebrate and discover your own joy through these touching, true stories
Discover these Joyful Lessons and Savor the Gifts:
- Dedicating yourself to your life s purpose is a gift to the world
- Healing from unspeakable tragedy comes with many gifts
- You attract who you are, not what you want
- Financial abundance doesn t bring joy; emotional abundance does
- Angels are all around you; all you need do is call on them
- How to live life and even thrive after the loss of a loved one
- When the student is ready the teacher will appear
- Rays of sunshine are ever-present even behind the clouds
- Creativity lives in each of us and we can consciously awaken it
- Forgiveness forges its own path to love and joy
- You were born worthy and deserving of great good
Watch The Movie. Read The Book.
Meet the Authors