Healthy, Abundant, and Wise
Stories by inspired individuals who got there, live there,and discovered their innate power along the way
Compiled By Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler
For some of us, it takes years to come to a place of ease, and we must struggle through circumstances we wouldn’t wish on anyone before we come to what we knew in our hearts was possible all along. For others there is a pivotal moment, a shift in perception, or a dramatic, perhaps painful event that forever changes them. When one has lived it, they feel compelled to share their newfound knowing with others—that is true of the authors is this book.These incredible individuals have discovered a way to live that feels good to them, serves a higher purpose, and feeds their spirits. They share their transformations to benefit and assist others, and to light the way with encouragement and love from a place of newfound and deep wisdom, and as you read their stories you’ll be filled with encouragement, inspiration, and hope.
Discover these Gifts of Transformation and Abundance:
- Self-love is the basis for empowerment and joy
- How to recognize a spiritual awakening
- Worthiness is a gift that you were born with
- Caring for our aging parents beginning with ABC
- Belonging and self-acceptance must come from within
- Divorce is both an end and a beginning
- The connection between physical and emotional pain
- Changing your surroundings changes your life energy
- Releasing the past is one step in moving forward with ease
- Follow your heart for personal and business growth
- Grief, despair, and pain come with their own gifts
Healthy, Abundant, and Wise is a collection of stories that reflect the emotions, decision-points, and transformations familiar and personal to each of us. These stories are a gift of wisdom from the authors to you.
Watch The Movie. Read The Book.
Meet The Authors