Empower Your Life
Empower Your Life
Discover Your Strengths, Release Your Fears, Follow Your Heart
Compiled by Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler
Do You Want to Feel Empowered in Your Life?
Do You Desire Confidence, Strength, and ‘Knowing’?
It is Yours for the Asking.
Empowerment doesn’t have to be elusive. If you’re not feeling empowered, it’s because you have forgotten the true power that you possess. In fact, this power is your birthright. Empowerment is not bestowed upon a select few—It belongs to you, the co-authors of this book, and to all beings on our planet. We sometimes forget that we are spiritual beings above all else and that we are worthy and deserving of great good, and so we give away our power by listening to the voice of others above our own. This doesn’t have to be your experience.
Empower Your Life contains stories of 21 incredible women who’ve navigated their way through significant, and sometimes life-altering transformations. These women have stumbled along the way, and then decided to face their demons and challenges with humor, grace, and conscious intention. They choose to share their stories to ease your personal journey and to provide motivation, guidance, and inspiration so you can make the empowering changes you envision for your own life. As you read these stories and allow yourself to feel blessed and grateful, you will more readily access and ‘know’ your own innate personal power.
Discover Empowerment through these Lessons and Stories:
- Discover techniques to relieve stress, tension, and overwhelm
- Heal your body through mind-body-spirit modalities
- Use truth as a guide for business, personal, and spiritual growth
- Step out of your ‘job’ and into entrepreneurial freedom
- Release the past so you can move forward with ease
- Listen deeply to the voice of your Spirit
- Tap into your passion and live your life on purpose
- Gracefully manage divorce, break-ups, loss, and abandonment
- Experience total freedom regardless of your circumstances
- Recognize that some hardships can lead to great joy
Watch The Movie. Read The Book.
Meet The Authors