Thank you for your purchase.
This book honoring your Mom and/or Dad will be something they’ll treasure forever,
and your legacy together will live on in eternity.
Here are the next steps to submit your chapter for the book:
1. START WRITING!
You may write a letter to them, or write a story or a poem. Your submission may be up to 1,200 words. We recommend a minimum of 500 words.
WHAT WILL YOU SHARE IN YOUR TRIBUTE?
- Lessons you learned from them
- How your relationship has developed and evolved over the years
- Tough times you went through and how they helped you
- Special memories you shared
- What they mean to you
- What a great example they’ve been to you
- What wonderful grandparents they are
- How their belief in you contributed to the person you are today
- How much you respect and cherish them
- Truly anything heartfelt makes the perfect piece for the book.
- Include a title for your submission. It may be as simple as “A Letter to My Mom” or “Thanks for the Memories, Helen Troy”, or “Our Life on Cherry Street”, “My Dad, My Hero”, etc…
- Include your name as you want it printed by the title and in the Table of Contents.
- Your submission will be lightly edited for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and flow. We will maintain your voice, and if we have any questions we’ll contact you.
- Photos will be printed in black and white (you may submit as color or black and white)
- Enjoy the process! When you write, get into a space of loving calm, set the ambiance, and feel the joy and love. Allow it to flow through you.
2. SEND YOUR WRITTEN SUBMISSION AND A PHOTO: (there are two ways to submit)
A. Submit using our online form. Easy upload for word documents and photos.
Go to: www.powerfulyoupublishing.com/submittribute
B. Send an email to email@example.com
- Attach a word document to the email or simply paste it into the body of the email. Include your name.
- Submit your high resolution photo as an attachment to an email, paste it in the email, or mail it to us (we will scan and mail back to you).
- Optional: Submit a caption to be printed with the picture. (For example: Dad teaching me how to ride a bike, Me and Mom at my high school graduation, Joseph David circa 1958, etc.)
*SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE for MOM BOOK ASAP and no later than March 28.
*Submissions for DAD book are due by May 10.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us at 973-248-1262.