women living consciously
Women Living Consicously
Real Stories of Women Living on Purpose, with Passion, Empowered
By Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler
Publication Date: May 2012
Do You Want to Wake Up and Live Consciously,
Or Let Life Do It for You?
Conscious living is something to which you can aspire, awaken, and put into practice–no matter whether you ve chosen it or it has chosen you; it can become a powerful way of life!
Share the impassioned stories in this book by women who ve enriched and re-directed their lives to transform into a new way of being. Each author has experienced a major shift in consciousness either through outside-inflicted circumstances or by being inwardly called toward self-realized transformation. No matter the cause, the actions and practices they followed led each of them to a more integrated sense of wholeness and joyfulness of spirit which continues as they move through life.
Read these stories and you ll feel their pain and joy, laugh and cry with them, and ultimately come to love them for being such courageous and inspiring women. In many cases, you ll even see yourself reflected in their journeys. Women Living Consciously is a statement for life by women who chose to tell their stories and reinforce for others that the possibility of enhanced consciousness exists for us all. She knows this is possible, because she found it for herself!
Discover these Timeless Truths and Valuable Lessons:
– Rid yourself of the disease to please once and for all
– Recognize the diamond in the rough and polish it
– Know that your dreams have no limits–empower yourself
– Build your business to match your vision, no matter the economy
– Survivor and victim are two sides of the same coin–you choose
– Childhood trauma doesn t equal a traumatized adult
– Labels are not death sentences, they re just words
– How to live an authentic life in alignment with your highest values
– Spirit exists in every experience, sometimes you just need faith
– Release the darkness of the past and open up to your bright future
– Living in the moment is all you really have
– Love is the greatest elixir for all ills–physical, emotional and spiritual
– Fear is all in your head; living from your heart is the only way to eliminate it
– Maintain eternal connections with loved ones for greater peace
About Sue Urda & Kathy Fyler
Sue and Kathy have been friends for 22 years and business partners since 1994. They have received awards and accolades for their businesses over the years and are currently loving their latest foray into anthology book publishing where they provide a forum for women to achieve their dreams of becoming published authors.
Their pride and joy is Powerful You! Women’s Network, which they claim is a gift from Spirit. They love traveling the country producing meetings and tour events to gather women for business, personal and spiritual growth. Their greatest pleasure comes through connecting with the many inspiring and extraordinary women who are a part of their network.
The strength of their partnership lies in their deep respect and understanding of one another as well as their complementary skills and knowledge. Kathy is a self-proclaimed computer geek and technology nut as well as free-thinker. Sue is an author and speaker with a knack for creative undertakings.
Together their energies combine to feed the flames of countless women who are seeking truth, empowerment, joy, peace and connection with themselves, their own spirits and other women.